Tally Hooooooo!
The year has begun. FINALLY. An even year. What a relief. 2014 rolls off the tongue so nicely. So does 22. There's just something about even numbers. Especially DOUBLE even numbers. It's just....GREAT.
The first of my last semester has begun. It doesn't feel real. Probably won't till I'm wearing that cap and gown smiling for pictures. Life is coming at me fast. But...let's not talk about that.
I'm going through one of those kind of border-line obsessive (okay...maybe I've passed the line) phases with a few things. First, Austenland. Guys (or rather girls) if you haven't seen this movie yet, you are severely depriving yourself of a jewel in your life. Do you need to be convinced? Let me convince you.
1. Mr. Nobley (JJ Field) will capture your heart.
2. It is the funniest thing to hit theaters all year long.
3. Mr. Nobley will steal your heart.
4. Jane helps bring you through a journey that many of us women need to go through. (I'm tempted to stand on a suitcase in the middle of an airport and give it a try)
5. Mr. Nobley will hold your soul.
6. Jane Seymour is still one of the classiest women on the entire planet.
7. Mr. Nobley.
8. You will want to speak in a fake english accent for days afterwards
9. Mr. Nobley. He's a history professor.....YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THAT.
10. All of your wildest dreams will come true!
Isn't that ten SPLENDID reasons you should see this movie? Okay...maybe nine. The last one was mostly applicable for me. #ohwell Girls, you can even take guys. I've seen plenty of guys in the theaters completely enjoying themselves. Go for it.
In other news, Downton Abbey has FINALLY started again. We all know what that means. #obsessionalloveragain Grab me the box of tissues, some tea and a warm blanket to snuggle in. The fire has been reawakened, and I love it. Welcome to the Crawleys and Granthams. It's about TIME.
With Downton, SHERLOCK, new books, and some great classes, I fully intend to make the most of my last semester at the best university.
#livelongandprosper


0 comments