My Life....in a Pie Chart

By 10/26/2011 , , ,

Once, Audrey and Kenzi were walking home from campus.

Suddenly, Audrey started describing her life in terms of percentages. Then created a pie chart for her life. Then Kenzi and Audrey turned to each other and said...."Blog it!"

So....I am.

First Pie Chart.


Pretty self explanatory. As you can see.....sleep falls short. When it shouldn't. But it usually does. And you may be wondering how food rated so high? Well, after I'm done with class and hw for the day, my next thought is...."Gah, what should I make for dinner....stupid food."


Second Pie Chart

Boys. Man. Who knew I would have boys to think about?
School....meh. Too much.
Money. I just can't seem to have enough of it. Seriously.
Jimmer. Let's be honest, when is he NOT on my mind?
Georgia is ALWAYS on my mind.

Song of the Day: Cold December Night---Michael Buble

You Might Also Like

1 comments