ramble...ramble...ramble....done.

By 10/22/2011

it's saturday. and since i have nothing pressing to do at 7:26pm at night, i might as well ramble on the blog right?
first, highlights of the week:

1. Watched 17 Miracles for the first time and loved it. Very touching movie.
2. Tuesday night. :]
3. Passing cleaning checks.
4. Waking up at 7:32am when you have work at 8. And clocking in at 7:57am. That takes skill. :)
5. New PSYCH episode. Possibly one of the funniest episodes yet. My abs hurt from laughing so hard for the next  three days.
6. Because Becca left for Cali on wednesday, I got to sleep with Charlie Bear this week. Best thing in our apartment. :)
7. Watching It Started With Eve with my grandma and sister. :)
8. Reminiscing with roommates on how when you were little and felt really sad or angry, you would lock yourself in your room and sing songs that would match your emotion. Any normal girl did that. Wow....let's be honest.....I still do it at times...;)
9. Camping with the family. It's the funnest thing. I love them so much! And my little siblings missed me. That's a nice feeling, to feel missed......
10. My poor, poor, phone. I, being dumb, dropped it while getting out of the car and it was run over by a triple horse power truck. Replacement doesn't come until Tuesday. It's almost shameful to say that I depend on my phone that much. But when you're at college, it's the only means of communication.......lol.
11. I did my laundry for the first time in Provo this year (no, this isn't the first time EVER. Just the first time doing it in Provo this school year).
12. Found out and fell in love with Michael Buble's upcoming Christmas album. Already Pre-ordered it. Christmas couldn't come any slower....
13. BYU cremated some team......you know..that one team....gosh, what's their name?
14. Watched Singles Ward for the first time in literally YEARS. Wow........that movie is ten times funnier now. Watch it.


End Highlights

I still have 15 minutes until my movie on TCM starts....soooo...I'm going to share with you what my "Daily Playlist" usually is...just because.

Morning:
-Usually includes some Lee DeWyze, David Archuleta, or some good jazz music.

Early Afternoon:
-Walking home from campus usually means i'm tired and ready for my lunch and nap, so to keep me awake and walking fast I turn on some good ole Beatles, or some Journey. Classics baby. Remember the Classics.

Late Afternoon:
-Walking BACK to campus usually means I'm hating on my class (usually Econ) so I listen to some Lifehouse, or some good dance music. Sometimes even Michael Buble, even though he's complete opposite from everything I just said. Or Ingrid Michaelson, Adele, or Regina Specktor.

Evening:
-Usually walking home now it's dark, so I try to listen to some thing happy like Michael Buble, Ingrid, or Frank Sinatra. I love Frankie. :)


It's funny to me how I've really fallen into this pattern of music. But it's true. My moods definitely affects my music. Good stuff :o)

Summary:
- I laughed hard this week.
-Don't break your phone, it stinks.
- "I can't help if my body craves buttery goodness Shawn." -Gus
-BOYS
-Riley Nelson is the man.

Song of the Day: Footloose---Kenny Loggins

You Might Also Like

0 comments