I Got Nothin....

By 1/26/2014 , , , , ,

I feel like it's time to post on here again, but I'll be honest.....I'm terrible at coming up with creative and fresh posts. It's so incredibly hard to be witty, creative, and entertaining at the same time. Why do I stress about this? Because its who I am. I want to entertain my mom, sister, and grandma that I know reads this. It's an honest desire right?

I could talk about a dozen mindless things I guess. For example, how one of the highlights of my day is sending and receiving pins from two fellow avid pinners. Names will be withheld. (pinterest lingo for those of your in the dark)

They are usually of attractive men we swoon over, or memes that speak the words of our soul, such as:



I could monologue to you about the pain and agony that kidney stones are. For those of you who think like I used to; no, middle aged men are not the only ones that get them. I've had them three times in the last 2 1/2 months. When they say its close to the pain of pregnancy.....well, I can't tell you if it is or not, seeming how I haven't had children yet, BUT.....they kill like the dickens. I won't paint you the picture of my recent bout, but let's just say those nurses were teasing me at the hospital. I can just imagine their conversation outside my room.."She's probably in unbearable, nauseating, pain huh? Why don't we just give it another half hour?" "Yeah, that's a good idea, I wanted to take my lunch break anyways." "Muwahahaha!"
But I won't bore you with that.

I could drone on and on about how absolutely excited I am for the Olypmics. I could give you five reasons why:

  1. Parties to watch them every night 
  2. I get to see Bob Costas every night. Don't ask why, but I think he's absolutely great. His tie choice. His TV voice. His witty, dry humor. I wait 2 years to watch him for two weeks. 
  3. I learn random, useless facts about the country that's hosting the games. 
  4. My family has a party for the opening and closing ceremonies that rival NO other. 
  5. I get an excuse to stay up late EVERY night. 
But I won't bother you with that. 

Finally, I could tell you how borderline unhealthy my passion for crazy romance novels, old english men, and sitting pretty with lipstick is getting, but.............that might be unwise.

 

I guess I won't blog about anything. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments