#dontknowdontcare

By 12/11/2013 , , , , , ,

Holy hannah where did the semester go?

I swear to you that it was just September. Cross my heart and hope to die.

Who decided life could just slip between our fingers? It certainly wasn't me.

It's finals time. But I don't really want to talk about them. So let's talk about something else.

Do you ever just take a minute and wonder about random things? When I have to be productive and responsible, this is usually what happens instead. For example:

This has nothing to do with the post....but I our new family pics rocked it. 
Have you ever noticed that there are TWO musical versions of the song White Christmas? There's good ole Bing Crosby's version (which literally wraps me in a blanket and fills me with warm fuzzies) and then there's The Drifters version that I think is hilarious and fun to sing to. Same words. Different music. Yeah, I never thought about it until now. Call me crazy.

Also. Heated gloves. They should be the next new thing. Just have little battery powered heating components to the gloves. Simply press and BAM, warm hands. I'm serious. I could warm my face with them, and life would just be better. Why am I at college? I could just start a business. #YOLO.


Who first discovered that throwing ice on salt would melt it?......by that I mean throwing salt on ice. I would not think of something I put on my potatoes could melt my ice rink in front of my door. That's so weird to me.

People are worried that new generations are getting lazy and dumber. Well.....whoever decided to create social media is to blame. Go haunt them. Not us.

Cafe Rio tacos are seriously so delicious. I'm a firm salad person, but once I tried those tacos.........man......life decisions just got that much better. Just try it. Live on the edge a little people.

Hallmark christmas movies were created to give women something magically happy to watch during the holidays. Filled with christmas decorations, food, good looking men, and real women. Yet, these shows also give unrealistic expectations on finding a mate...........meh. #dontcare. I saw a facebook status recently that described it perfectly: Based on Hallmark movies, we single women need to either, hate christmas, have a crazy ex-boyfriend, or become a work-a-holic in order to find that picture perfect man we all want. Sounds easy enough.

Hashtag conversations after midnight are particularly funny. Haven't tried it? Give it a whirl and see what happens.

Let's make it until December 20th and then I'll probably have some happy christmas post that screams freedom, santa, and delicious home cooked food.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the pic of you and your sisters! So cute especially since you were miserable that day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you know my secret! I had to pull out all the stops to look relatively normal.

      Delete