Georgia on my Mind
My sister mentioned to me that I hadn't updated my blog for a while. And it's true. Life has been busy. More then I would like it to. I write a lot of stuff I don't care about, and read a lots of pages that fly right past me. So taking the time to write something, even thoughtless somethings, just hasn't taken a priority.
Nonetheless......
I told my mom I don't write because I don't have an interesting life. I just go to school....do homework....go to work......go running.....go to bed. Haha, you think that's an exaggeration.......it's not. It's the state my life has come to. But, my mind is a pretty funny place to be, so here's a few things going on in there right now:
- What the heck happened to our football team on Saturday? I had such...aspirations for what life would be like after beating a team like Wisconsin. Yet, somehow, I didn't ever reach that dream.
- I'm going to listen to Christmas music while still loving Thanksgiving with full anticipation for pumpkin pie, family jokes, and so many turkeys you can't count them. So stop being Grinch's and let me do what I want.
- I write my name too much. It's on practically every single paper I own, more then once, and not necessarily always with the correct last name. *Wink Wink* That is a DANGEROUS thing. Girls, can I get an amen?
- I need to travel and get out of here for a while. Show me Paris, London, Switzerland. Even just D.C.! This girl needs to shake the dust of her boots and see some things. It's gonna happen.
- Why are babies the cutest thing in the world? #babyhungry
- Found out my birthday is on the first day of the new semester next year. What a way to start out your last semester of college.
- Downton Abbey was renewed for another season??? #bestdayever
- Why do I have no motivation to do anything...ever....
- I need a pumpkin hot chocolate NOW.
- Where's my other glove......gah. *shakes head*
- #nevershouldhavegottenouttabed
0 comments