Amour tout le monde...

By 10/07/2013 , , , ,

It’s October. Which means its FALL. And there is not many things I love more than fall. Pea coats, scarves, boots, sweaters, vests, hot chocolate, pumpkin, crunchy leaves, EVERYTHING. All wonderful things right?

Well, if I didn’t have a pile of homework the size of Mount Doom, than I would probably enjoy it more. But…meh…c’est la vie. What can you do right? I’ll just grab some hot chocolate on my way to my corner of the library I’ve claimed.

Pathetic Fact #1 about Audrey: I’ve heard the Isis McDonald’s commercial on Spotify so many times that I can quote it word for word. LAME LAME LAME.

Sometimes I feel like I’m in a room filled with teenagers arguing over drama that won’t matter in 10 minutes. Oh wait….that’s the government.

Embarrassing Fact about Audrey: I thought the government shutdown was a joke the first I heard of it. A legitimate joke. Turns out it wasn’t. 

On a brighter note, this past weekend was General Conference, and it could not have come at a more perfect time. Now that I’m a senior in college, filled to the brim with school, work, and extra-curricular activities, etc., I’ve been feeling quite uneasy about the future and what Heavenly Father wants me to do. I’ve always been a plan-oriented person, knowing what’s ahead, and preparing for it. So not knowing what’s ahead is a little looming for me. Frankly, I wouldn’t mind, ya know, finding prince charming, and then just following him to the ends of the earth. But….alas……it ain’t that simple kids.

ANYWAYS, the point of that monologue was that Conference this fall was clearly meant for me. There were a specific set of talks that were either a slap in the face saying “YOU NEED TO DO THIS AUDREY,” or within the first sentence they spoke it was “AUDREY. Hey AUDREY. This is for YOU. PAY ATTENTION.” It was incredible really.


That being said. Motivation for this treacherous week ahead? Keep your head up. Keep moving forward. Pray earnestly. Drink some hot chocolate. Smile. Amour tout le monde. J

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "Welcome to the FUTURE!" I am so right there with you.

    ReplyDelete