Constant Vigilance!

By 9/09/2013 , , , , , , , ,

The first and longest week…is over.

The second and more vigorous week..is beginning.

Remember when I said a couple weeks ago I was excited for school to start? Yeah…I didn't know what I was saying.

Senior year has decided to slap me across the face and say “And you thought you were smart?! Think again!”


This semester will be a challenge to say the least. BUT, I shall prevail. This is not the time to think negatively. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!!

In other news, this weekend, I survived a deluge to put in the books. LaVell Edwards Stadium experienced a storm like I've never seen before. Imagine the darkness of Mount Doom spreading over middle earth, bringing destruction and death, then you have a basic idea of what it looked like. Never have I seen something move with such speed and tenacity. At first, we students thought we were just being brave and sticking out a little water for our boys. But then…….then it started to dump on us in buckets, and I’m not joking. BUCKETS. So we were all drenched in a matter of seconds and we took cover. Game delay. Crazy conditions. 


But we stayed true. And as the song goes…”We will fight, day or night, rain or snow…”

And what a game we waited for. Sitting in excellent seats, our boys not only showed up, but they gave us a show worth being cold and wet for. Thank you…..Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  It was truly a memorable day.



Now let’s beat Utah. If anything......let’s win for Kyle V. N. And me. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Someday you will relish saying, "Those were the days!" Lovely post--Go Cougars! Mom

    ReplyDelete