Hope
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I apologize, but I found another GREAT TED Talk video. I just love these guys! This one is focused on mirroring HOPE and continuing to look forward, rather then focus on the hard things that come upon us. Watch it!
First off, is that not the most adorable little boy in the entire world?? I just wanted to eat him up. It made me want to have my own right now. haha SECOND, this is seriously such an inspiring story. They embraced the small chance of hope they had to help their son. And the DID it, and are continuing to DO it. And they're happy, and so is that cute little Mario. What a way to embrace life and everything it deals us right?
I love this short little verse that Emily Dickinson wrote:
“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.”
Hope is always there!
0 comments