Give the clouds some credit!

By 7/16/2013 , ,

New layout! My friend over at The Brave Little Taylors  inspired me for a change and this is what came of it! I'm quite enjoying it, so I hope it's not too hard on your eyes.

I've got nothing too thrilling today except a little about clouds.

In today's daily email I receive from Ted, the talk was specifically about clouds, and how absolutely marvelous they are. Here, you should watch it :)

Gavin Pretor-Pinney: Cloudy with a Chance of Joy

I love how he says clouds are so overrated. They get overlooked and pushed aside. They're just something in the sky. But NO! They are one of the most diverse and beautiful things this world has to offer. The many types and shapes and textures paint the sky with amazing images that seem different to everyone.
The pictures that he shows are just absolutely amazing and kind of...well...blow my mind. Gavin Pinney was right. My mind was actively thinking and wondering and marveling at the sights before me! I think it's high time I lay down in the park and watch the clouds go by.


Till the Clouds Roll By.......


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Adorable. You're adorable. Thanks for the shout out, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete