quirks.

By 6/11/2013 , , , , ,

Do you ever just...love something so much you kind of get a little over the top? To the point that people probably think you're a little fanatic and kinda weird? Yeah, well. I do. And.....I'm okay with that. And I tend to go through phases with different things. But..I also have somethings that are pretty consistent.

1. Spotify playlists. I love them. I love Spotify. I love making new playlists that are themed exactly how I want them. I've got playlists from Jane Austen themed, 90s music, mood themed playlists titled "Meh..." and "#hateboys", to movie soundtracks and inspirational music. I've got too many to count. I've even deleted some and I still have too many. But, I don't care. I just keep makin' them and keep listenin.
2. Chips and Salsa. And not just any salsa. FRESH salsa. I love it WAY too much for my own good. It ALWAYS sounds yummy, I can eat an entire container myself, and it doesn't give me as much guilt as other foods might. Ask my family. Ask my roommates. I eat it constantly.
3. Movie fun facts. How can you not like learning random little pointless facts about movies?? PEOPLE! It's fascinating. I love hearing about how something happened on set this one time on this one day. Or that the actors had previously worked on some other movie before. OR that the lead actor/actress insisted on doing most of their own stunts. OR random things that are in the movie that happened on the spot and weren't planned. Man. Ha. It's just fun to me. I'm the movie guru. And I like that.
4. I REALLY like it when people say my name in a text. It doesn't matter who it is. It just makes it feel more personal and like they actually know who I am. It's like if someone says my name too. I don't know what it is.....ha, I just really like it. And I've always liked it. Even as a little kid, I loved hearing people say my name. Unless of course it was my parents and they were saying it in more of a.....mad way. hahaha
5. Writing my name in cursive. It's a habit I've had since I learned to write in cursive. I'll write it on anything, anywhere. I have no limits. Ask my mother. It wasn't hard to tell where I had been because my name/doodle would be on any piece of paper within sight. I know I'm not the only one like this. Yes, Kenz, I'm referring to you. :)
6. Lists. I love to make lists. CLEARLY this is a good example of that. And in most my posts I have a list of something. Because I love to make them. I'll make them for packing just to go home for a day. I'll make them for homework, work, activities I want to do that day, songs I want to show Kenz. Literally. Anything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments