spring fever

By 3/01/2013 , , , , , , ,

i've been hit with that mid-semester, late winter fever. I want spring/summer and I want it bad. I want to smell the flowers. I want to go swimming. I want to read books all night. I want to play outside. I want to leave Utah.

I want to go to Disneyland. Or Harry Potter World. Or just anywhere out of Utah. 

It's bad this year. I'm just tired of the cold and gray.

But moving onto happier things.

Basketball home games have come to an end this year. It's always a hard thing. Erika and I frequently find ourselves feeling sentimental and sad about it, since we dedicate so much to our boys. But, life goes on, and we anxiously await the summer for football and then pre-season basketball. :)

To commemorate our final home game of the season:

Left: Crying that Craig Cusick is leaving. Right: Waiting in the cold!

  
Top: Game time!! Bottom: Game time!



Let the weekend begin. :)

Preview: Coming Soon....How to Become a Domestic Goddess

You Might Also Like

0 comments