top 10 Most Romantic moments and some
This just had to happen. :) Sorry guys, I'm embracing the love.
Ten of the most romantic moments, in my opinion. In no particular order, because I could never order something like that.
10. Tangled
The boat scene is possibly the most romantic thing I've ever seen. And the ending. So I've put both of those on here, because that's how much of a sap I am. :)
9. Leap Year
The entire movie is romantic and funny, but the proposal scene gets me every time. EVERY STINKIN TIME. (click on picture)
8. Penelope
Um, can you top this? Nope.
7.Pride and Prejudice
"I love, I love...I love you. And never wish to be parted from you from this day forth." (click on picture)
6. Affair to Remember
It brings tears to my eyes every single time. If you haven't seen this movie, don't watch the clip. I don't want anything ruined. ;) Also, I couldn't find the ending scene like I wanted, so this is a montage.
5. You've Got Mail
"Don't cry, shopgirl." Sigh......
4. Roman Holiday
I cry for this couple every time I watch it. Some things just need to happen!
3. Bingley and Jane
Okay, can you be more sweet and genuine then Mr. Bingley and Jane Bennett? Not really.
2. Enchanted
The moment when he starts singing to her makes me and my friends giggle. Very girlishly.
1. Lady and the Tramp
If I were a dog, I would be lady and fall for the rough and tough dog, like Tramp. :)
Top 3 Most FAILED Romances:
1. Princess Diaries (non foot pop): I couldn't find the video, but I just always laugh when she's day dreaming about kissing that beach bum guy and her foot gets caught on some gum. SO GREAT.
2.Twilight: Okay, so I don't mind the books much, but the movies just struggle. STRUGGLE.
3. Harry and Ginny: Once again, I like them in the books. But in the movies? Come on....how can tying his shoe show your love for him? Or zipping up her dress. Epitome of awkward folks.
I probably could have thought of more, but I'm too lazy.
I'm having way too much fun with Valentine's Day this year! This is for the girls. :)



0 comments