downton
I've caught it.
I have the Downton fever. And it's only getting hotter.
And I LOVE it.
For all you poor souls who don't watch this show. I'm sorry.
WATCH IT.
Guys, it's BBC. That means it's 10x better then anything else here. Love to watch people's lives and drama? This is the show for you.
Classy, intriguing, suspenseful, full of dramatic family problems and extremely beautiful men. With English/Irish accents. Nothing is better then that.
What makes this show?
The old english ladies fighting with each other.
The love that Cora and Robert have for each other.
Ms. Padmore.
Mrs. Hughes.
Anna and John.
Tom and Sybil.
Mary and Matthew.
The American grandmother. :)
Okay, so everybody makes this show. Really.
It's even better when you have a best friend who is just as obsessed. So you have sleepover nights and dream about it together.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I would give almost anything to live in that classy period.
It's all about class people.

0 comments