The end is nearing.

By 11/13/2012 , , , , , , , ,

Somedays, it feels as if that clock ticks by slower....and slower...........and.....slower..each day. But on other days, I sit in my chair wondering "How in the world is it Thanksgiving already? I just finished Labor Day weekend..." It kinda blows my mind.

But though it seems to be moving fast, I can't see that light at the end of the tunnel yet. There is much to do before December 14th. Shall I list them? For organization's sake.

  • Finish my 20 page paper. Please...please let this be over. 
  • Write a 4 page paper
  • Write an 8-10 page paper
  • Present in a debate
  • Another presentation
  • 2 more quizzes
  • Study for 4 more tests 
  • Work 20 hours a week still
  • Help and participate in my student council's Christmas service project 
  • Plan, organize, and supervise my ward christmas music program on the sunday before finals
  • 2 more weeks of weekly homework 
  • Don't fail any of these things  
I guess it doesn't seem as much when I write it down....but in my head it felt like a lot more.

But never fear, just because I have to be productive, doesn't mean I won't have enjoyable moments. Such as attend men's basketball games. I. love. basketball. So much. With a crazy student section, my jimmer shirt, and my best friend, what else do I really need? There's nothing quite like watching some good looking guys run up and down a shiny floor and score lots of points. Sigh :) Good stuff.
Other things to look forward to and help keep my sanity? Let's see..
  • Attending my sister's musical production of White Christmas
  • THANKSGIVING BREAK! Spending it with the Ogden family this year, and I couldn't be more excited! 
  • Traditional Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie party with my besties Erika and Savannah. There's no better way to get pumped to slaughter my finals then with a little wizard action. 
  • Christmas time! I love christmas. And honestly, just seeing lights and decorations makes me happier. 
  • Looking forward to the premiere of the Hobbit! I'm a total nerd and have been looking forward to this for years. Literally. 
  • Watching Christmas movies whenever I can! Study breaks anyone? 
  • Welcoming home missionary friends! So excited to see my friends again! 
  • Annual Grandkids party at my grandma's house! 
So, I think that pretty well evens it out right? But for now, I just dream of the day when I'll be able to break out in song, singing "And at LAST I see the liiiight....."



Study hard kids.


You Might Also Like

0 comments