first concert. consider it checked.
well. it's been done folks.
i've officially been to my first concert.
and what a concert it was.
He is We.
oh my HEAVENS. SOOOO good. so so good.
I just love He is We. I can't even describe it to you.
The concert featured three bands before hand.
#1 was alright. not bad. but not great.
#2 was a band called South Jordan. And I seriously LOVED them. I've heard some of their music before, and it was even better in concert actually. They all dressed classy. And the music was great. And....well..they were all attractive. So...it works out i guess. :)
#3 Horrid. music was too loud so you couldn't hear the lyrics that no one knew anyways.
Then.....He is We. We got up closer for them, and it was wonderful. Singing at the top of my lungs. Lovin' the lights. the pain in my legs. nbd.
When they sang "Happily Ever After", I was caught between being so absolutely happy and being so absolutely sick for my best friend kenz. It was a beautiful moment.
the after effects were brutal. i couldn't really hear.....not lying. and my legs felt like the Hulk had grabbed me by the legs and swung me around. but the happiness made up for it. :)
Here are some pics :) don't judge them for quality......all i had was my phone. best i could do.
![]() |
| this was the band that we kind of felt bad for..... |
![]() |
| He is We!!!! |
![]() |
| Someone's hand got in the way at the last second.... |
Consider my bucket list one more check closer to being finished. :)
Side note:
DISNEYLAND IN THREE DAYS. JEALOUS? You should be :)
Song of the Day: Drive By---Train





0 comments