happy as the sun :)

By 5/28/2012 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Alrighty folks! Jewels , aka Julia, has FINALLY finished the video for our St. George trip. I think you'll get a kick out of it.

I certainly did. ;)

Just give this a little click. :) 

St. George Video!!


Side notes: 
1) I'm going here in 5 days. NBD.


2) I'm kind of REALLY in love with Avengers right now. Namely...Captain America...

I mean....who WOULDN'T be in love with that?
3) Kenz and Erika get home in...16/17 days. And....i'm kind of REALLY stoked. Like...can't describe how stoked I am.

4) I got an Iron Man mug. Yeah...it's pretty cool. 

5) Going to my first concert tomorrow. Time to put another check on my bucket list. :)

Song of the Day: Happily Ever After---He is We


You Might Also Like

0 comments