obsessions

By 3/21/2012 , , , ,

something you should know about me.

i'm a very "in the moment" person. I get really passionate, really fast. I can't really explain why, because i don't fully know myself. But it's just a fact about my personality.

So.

My current obsessions. I may as well blog about them.

First.

Crocheting 

I'm crocheting a blanket. Who knew right? It's really addicting. Really productive. Really awesome. So why wouldn't I want to do it? I learned to chain, single AND double crochet all in the same night, and it's looking good so far. Pictures would be provided. But there isn't any available at the moment.


Hunger Games

Okay. Don't judge. But I haven't read the books up until now. I bought premiere tickets a month ago, but I was determined I had to read the books before. Why haven't I read them before? Mostly because I just never got to it. Once college started, reading for fun disappeared completely.

But...now that's I've started, I've caught it. That's HG fever everyone talks about. Along with this obsession, the obsession with beautiful men obviously comes with it....




Let's just say I'm insanely excited for tomorrow.

Basketball

Heard about the Tourney? Yep. Well, it's been a year of upsets, as always. And they did seem to affect my bracket, but not enough to push it past being 95.7% correct according the ESPN.

Do I feel good about that? Yes, yes I do.



I plan on winning myself free dinner and a movie. (cough..Ryan Wilson)

Also.....

Daniel Radcliffe belongs in glasses. It's just a fact of life.

Thank you Jennica Nielsen for making my life a little better with this.


That's it folks. Unless you want to hop over to the food page, because I just updated it!

Song of the Day: Little Lovin---Lissie


You Might Also Like

0 comments