I make too many lists...
If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a person who loves to make lists. and LOTS of them. So many. Endless. Lists. But, that's kind of how my brain is wired, so.....yeah. Live with it.
This list is called:
The things that made this weekend great
1. Dinner with a dear work friend!
2. Having my mind completely BLOWN by Sherlock Holmes 2. Serious. I love those
movies that just absolutely leave your mind completely bewildered with how good it was.
And who doesn't love a movie with Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr.?
3. Having a clean room. I always forget how much I love it until it actually is clean again.
4. Running. Even when I didn't want to get up and run, I still did it.
5. Fitting into 7/8 jeans. Dude. When was the last time that happened?
Can't remember? Neither can I.
6. Jason Alexander serenade me in Bye Bye Birdie.
7. Spending the night with my bestie Erika! These are the days that I remember most. :)
8. Good food. :)
9. Fingernail polish. The shimmery kind. And having my lucky pinky painted again.
It gives me a renewed strength! Thank you Drop Dead Diva.
10. Footloose. WHAT A BABE OF A MAN. I'm sorry. I just can't get over it. The beautiful
dancing and music from that movie makes me want to quit school and just dance my
way through life. And meet a gorgeous man named Ren McCormak.
11. Catching up with dear Tacy. What would I do without her?!
12. Beautiful weather. For a change, the weather decided to stay nice...all DAY.
13. Feeling clean, healthy, and happy.
14. Gene Kelly serenading me and Erika in the car. When all other boys fail in life, Gene will
always be there for us.
I would say it's been a pretty successful weekend. I wish all of them could be this enjoyable.
P.S. I hate Daylight Saving Time
Song of the Day: Holding Out for a Hero---Ella Mae Bowen
0 comments