hungry for MORE
Hunger Games.
Read the book in 6 hours. Phenomenal. I thought I had been taken away from my life for a short period.
Midnight premiere?
Ten thumbs up.
Stunning.
Brilliant.
Mind blowing.
It has been a long time since I have seen a movie follow a book so closely. I left the movie with the following emotions/thoughts:
1. I love Peeta.
2. I def need to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow.
3. I am in love with Peeta.
4. I've got to read the next book.
5. I WANT PEETA!
6. Let's go see the movie again!
It was one of those movies that the anxiety was making me slightly sick to my stomach. That was how utterly excited I was to see that movie. The same thing happened with Harry Potter. It's so worth feeling like a zombie the next morning. NBD.
Moral of the Story: I love Hunger Games. I loved the movie. I love Peeta Mellark.
Song of the Day: Love Today--Mika

0 comments