Goooooaaallllll
24 days.
That's all we have left.
I feel like I'm preparing for a Tri-wizard Tournament, or the annual Hunger Games.
Except I don't have magic powers or archery skills that can save me.
All I get is my brain......and that can be a gamble...
I have never been more terrified for finals in my entire educational career.
But I've also never been quite as motivated to succeed.
So that being the case, I better start setting goals for the week ahead.
Goal #1:
Write 3 papers. 5 pages, 500 words, and 15 pages. No big deal right?
Goal #2:
Register for Fall classes. Bleh.
Goal #3:
Get back onto my diet and exercise. No sweets until conference.
Goal #4:
Play the piano. I forgot how much I really love it. I feel like a sinner even saying "I forgot" and "piano" in the same sentence.
Go to bed by 11:30 every night. Haha...yeah that sounds late, but considering that twice in the last week I didn't get to bed till past 3:30am (both for hunger games.....) I need to get better sleep for finals coming up.
Goals set.
Let's win this tournament/games.
I plan to be the Champion of both.
Today I'm lovin:
-my green nail polish
-my beginning of the week motivation
-Tyrone Wells
-Hunger Games references
P.S. I've updated the foods page! For real this time...
P.S. I've updated the foods page! For real this time...
Song of the day: Happy as the Sun---Tyrone Wells


0 comments