i'm just headed One Direction

By 3/29/2012

in case you were wondering, the title def has double meaning. tricky right? I felt clever that's for sure. 

First.

ONE DIRECTION



yeah...totes caught the fever. Who knew? It just hit me. Bam. Whoosh. But ya know what? I feel good about it. very good.

Second.


Did I apply for the Humanities Student Council? Yes. Yes I did.
Did I get accepted? Yes. Yes I did. :)
After years of applying to student council's, I finally made one. :0)

Third. 


Am I still on a Hunger Games high? Yes. Yes I am. 
Do I get to read the third book tomorrow? Yes. YES I DO!!!!!!!!!! 

Fourth.


General Conference. Two Days. Could NOT be more pumped.
I feel like it always comes at the perfect time. Right when I'm really needing that extra boost.
What better way to go into conference then with inspiring words from truly spiritual men?
Also......I get to go to the sunday morning session. It's going to truly be something to remember!

Fifth.

 
asd(*()**%%flkjas!#$&!dflkj!#$*&%(!akdsf!@#$&(*)

Translation?

I loathe class registration. 

Sixth.


With ten days left of class, the beautiful weather has been keeping me sane. 
My favorite thing to do everyday while walking around campus is put in my ipod, 
turn on one of the following songs:
 1. Happy as the Sun--Tyrone Wells 
2. What Makes You Beautiful--One Direction
3. Freedom--Tyrone Wells
4. Elevator--David Archuleta
5. Big Yellow Taxi--Counting Crows
6. Everything You Do--He is We
 Then do my best to not sing and dance while wearing my bendable sunglasses
and feeling on top of the world. 

Try it sometime, it's pretty awesome. 


Song of the Day: One Thing--One Direction 

You Might Also Like

0 comments