We're cool....It's Fine
These are the good times we hold on to....
Sometimes me and Savannah talk a lot. K, more then sometimes. And we talk about, well, everything. From our inside jokes, boys we hate, boys we love, peeta, having no love life, obsession with good food, peeta, pinterest, peeta, good books, hunger games, the fact that we will laugh about our life right now later on, etc., etc.
So as Savannah would say...."We're cool....It's fine." :)
Did we complain about how long it's going to be until the next HG movie comes out? Yep. We realized 3 things:
1. I'll most likely be in Washington D.C. when the movie comes out. Which in itself is kind of depressing...seeming how we want to go to the midnight showing TOGETHER.
2. Lots of us could be married by then.....weird.
3. Friends will be home from missions.
For us...all of these things will be very strange.
Remember our obsession with food? Yeah. We went and tried this new crepe place I discovered called Roll Me Up Crepe. It was absolutely delicious.
Savannah ordered: The Single. Delicious Cinnamon Roll crepe with granola. :) She also guzzled water.
Audrey ordered: The Honeymoon. A mixed berry crepe swimming in a dark chocolate sauce with a scoop of chocolate ice cream on the side. Are you drooling yet?
It def going to be one of our favorite places to go.
Next journey:
Conference weekend.
First, who doesn't just love conference? I've been living for it the past SIX MONTHS! It's literally such a great boost for me, that I don't know what I would do without it.
Well this time around, I got two tickets for the Sunday Morning session. So me and Kenz went together! Taking trax and everything! It was a wonderful time as best friends!
And honestly......I think they actually knew I was coming. Because it was so focused on me. Some of my favorite talks and musical numbers came from this. President Uchtdorf was incredible. He knew exactly what to say in such a clear way. Elder Russell M. Nelson was fantastic. He's such an intelligent man, I admire him so highly. You can just see his love for you in his eyes. Elder Christofferson was so powerful. His lawyer speaking abilities really comes out. Being interested in law myself, it's such a comfort to see that someone so knowledge of the law can have such a powerful testimony to share.
Finally, President Monson. All he has to do is walk up to that pulpit, and I am immediately engulfed in a feeling of love, power, and comfort. The things he spoke about were exactly what I wanted to hear. Needed to hear. That man truly is a man of God. He loves us so much. And I know that I love him too.
If that wasn't enough to get me crying, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir decided it would be good to keep Audrey's tears flowing and sing "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". That is my all time favorite song. And to actually be in the room when they sang it was one of the most powerful experiences of my life. Music touches me unlike anything else. It was incredible.
Well, finals are basically here. The time of the semester that absolutely kills me. but NBD right?
I've got a 20 page paper to write by Monday. I've started. Don't worry. It's just not easy writing a paper for a teacher that expects you to write like a well seasoned law student.
Not to mention the 6 finals i have to take. And the other paper I have to write for next tuesday. After next tuesday, I'll feel really good about life. Even though I still have to take tests.
I've banned myself from facebook. Literally. Kenz changed my password so I can't get on. It's really not so bad. It's just those moments when I want to stop life and waste time. But then I remember I can't do that anymore, and write more of my paper. It's a good system. :)
At least me and my roomies can giggle about our love for Peeta Mellark. And laugh/giggle at Pinterest. There are some things that only we find funny, and it's great to share those moments. We've become sentimental with each other, and kind of wish we could just keep living together....with no school. That would be fun. Right?
Well, now that this is a novel.
Song of the Day: 1,000 Ships---Rachel Platten
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 comments