Zorro-ed

By 2/23/2012

You know that triumphant moment when Zorro has taken your heart?

You don't?

Well don't even worry, you can. Girls, get a guy. Boys, get a girl. Go to Hale Center Theater in West Valley and see Zorro. You won't be disappointed. It's a little pricy, but seeming how this show is premiering in the US for the first time here, and will soon will be going on broadway in New York, it's a pretty good deal.

My bestie Erika and I got super lucky. We got free tickets to go see it. And on a whirlwind opportunity, we seized it and went. Here is how the conversation went:

6:07pm

*Rinnnnngggg*

Audrey: "Hello?"
Erika: "Dude! How important is your review right now?"
Audrey: "I just got out of it! Why?"
Erika: "I just got free tickets for Zorro at Hale, but if we want to go, we have to go like...right now!"
Audrey: "Dude, I'm all over that! Let's go!"
Erika: "Serious?! Okay! I'll pick you up in 5!"
Audrey: "K love you bye!"

We then left. And made it just in time. Never have I made a better decision. Within 10 minutes we were in love. In love with the masculine and oh so talented Zorro. How could one man have it all? I don't know, but he does. The next thing that will catch you is the incredible flamenco dancing. After seeing this musical, me and Erika wanted nothing more then to purchase large billowy gypsy skirts and flamenco dance across campus. So if you see odd dancers on campus........don't tell anyone our names.

I could not help but feel like a little giggling girl. Zorro is the man. THE man. And the music? Phenomenal. It's been stuck in my head since that night.

What's Erika and I's new favorite phrase?

"That man just Zorroed me."

Moral of the Story: Go see it.

Song of the Day: Hope---Zorro the Musical



You Might Also Like

0 comments