What a life I'm leading!

By 2/27/2012

Winter semester could not possibly be longer.....

But at the same time...it's practically WHIZZING by. I have so many more tests and papers write in the next month and a half, it's not funny. After having the last month be full of at least one or two tests a week, plus papers scattered around, let's just say life hasn't been EASY.

But on the bright side...

Jessica brought me and becca cookies last night. because we were craving them like CRAZY. And she loved us that much. Then we watched Tangled. Perfect way to end an weekend.

Then I got an A on my essay that I wrote for my World Civ test. STOKED.

In 98 days...I will be eating cold Dole Whip treats, enjoying Monte Cristo Sandwiches, riding Pirates of the Caribbean over and over again, walking down Main Street and feeling like I'm back in time, swimming in a huge pool, and just forgetting that Utah, work, school, and student life even exists. Is it the happiest place on earth? Yes. Yes it is. :)






On the not so bright side...

I have a Bio test tomorrow.

We have no more breaks until the end of the semester.

I hate school.

Song of the Day: When Will My Life Begin---Mandy Moore 






You Might Also Like

0 comments