That awkward moment when....

By 3/06/2012 , , ,

"That awkward moment.....(Fill in the blank)"

That seems to have become a fairly popular statement am I right? At least where I'm from. People say it all the time. You can put it into any conversation, with basically anyone ranging from 13-27 years old (just throwing those numbers out there). It just seems to seamlessly seam it way into a conversation and suddenly you have everyone laughing. At school. Church. Parties. Facebook. And probably Twitter. It's EVERYWHERE.

I don't know how, when, or why, it has suddenly come into popularity, but it has. And you can either fight it, or join it.

Well, I'm joining it.

I can't help it. It just sucked me in. As if I had no choice.

And, as such, I have a list of favorite statements already.



That awkward moment..That Awkward Moment... - via therockiller
That awkward moment when you wave to someone, but they don't wave back.That awkward moment when you realize you've been pronouncing a word wrong your whole life. #icanrelate That awkward moment when you walk into a closet and don't end up in Narnia.
haha

Awkward moments are great. They may or may not define my life.

Side note:

I wore my moose socks with shoes that you shouldn't wear the with. Did I care? Not really.



Song of the Day: Footloose

You Might Also Like

0 comments