me. carlino. and the whole dang enchilada.

By 12/29/2011 , , , ,

it's that time of year when i'm kind of...evaluating myself. and while i've been doing that, i've realized different little things about me, that i never really thought about before. if you know me personally, you may know some of these, but...i sure didn't.

-I sing really loudly in cars. like REALLY loud. Especially when I'm alone. People must think i'm a little weird when they drive past me....
-i really enjoy pickles. just eating pickles. nothing else.
-i twist my hair like crazy. just twisting it in my fingers. total habit.
-i remember things. I have a fairly good memory, and sometimes that creeps people out.....i just remember small little details. for years. it's weird.
-this isn't a secret....but i'm obsessed with dresses. absolutely obsessed.
-i get really passionate about things, and i can never really describe it to people how it feels. for example: I'm a huge basketball fan. thus, last season with jimmer was by far the best year of my life. you guys, you don't understand....unless you were there. how much i just, ah, loved it. when i see clips of last year. jimmer. jackson. i just get this swelling feeling inside! example two: harry potter. nough said.
- i have high expectations. for everything. and that kind of backfires sometimes. more then sometimes.
-i really like to make lists. if you haven't been able to tell already.
-i really enjoy cheesy romance. but only in movies. not in real life. 


it's strange what you can learn about yourself when you take a minute to think. seriously, try it sometime.

Next. I would like to make something VERY clear.

Matt Carlino is not Jimmer.

Seriously guys. Stop thinking it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm still smitten with carlino. He is his OWN type of player.

Yes, he does have similarities, which i'm perfectly fine with, but they aren't the same. Let Matt play the way Matt plays, instead of giving him the pressure of trying to be the next Jimmer. Jimmer can never be replaced guys. Sorry...it's just not happening.

If you don't believe ME on this, try this article-----> RIGHT HERE. It's pretty convincing in my opinion.

I like Matt Carlino. In fact, I REALLY like Matt Carlino. We're even FB friends. But he isn't Jimmer. And to be honest, I'm okay with that.

Song of the day: Fake ID-----Big & Rich

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I agree with the Carlino thing. If people keep putting him up to be a new Jimmer, everyone is going to get their heart broken. Love your new design btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Some people. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete