i'm really struggling with interesting blog posts.....

By 11/19/2011

Yeah, my blog level standard hasn't been too high this year. It's probably because my life has fallen into such a boring routine that i never have anything interesting to blog about it. sorry guys.

but, here's a few tidbits to nibble on....

Story:

Setting: I'm at work, just doing some...work. 

*Phone Rings* 

"OIT Personnel, this is Audrey."
"Hi, um, could you connect me with Bronco Mendenhall?"
***Awkward pause***
"Um, no, no I can't, I'm sorry."
"Do you know how I could  get a hold of him?"
"Well, if you wanted to talk to someone in the athletic department, you would need to contact them."
"Is that not you?"
"Well, no, this is the Information Technology Department."
"Oh."
"Yeah..."
"Well, I just keep trying."
"Okay, goodbye, have a nice day."


Who just tries to call Bronco Mendenhall? (P.S. Bronco Mendenhall is the BYU head football coach.) Like, it's a laughable situation, but really? Common sense here people. The poor kid, he sounded very confused.


Girl Corner

Okay girls. Ever have those days when you feel like you just can't go on anymore? It's not like a long term feeling. just a day. You wake up the next morning and think, "MAN, I'm such a girl..." 

You do? Yeah well it's bordering to be one of those moments. So that means it's time to bring out the thankful list. Ready go. 

1. My roommates: Erika, Becca, and Savannah. Girls, you don't even know how much you bless me. It's ridiculous.You don't judge me for my no make-up face. Or how I always hate Econ. Or how I'm so lazy. Or my randomly absurd movie lines. Or complaining about my love life during chick flicks. My gratitude will be eternal to you. 
2. My family: They love me for the socially struggling, dateless, poor college student that I am. No matter what. Thank HEAVENS. :)
3. My job: I wouldn't be in school right now if it weren't for my job. Blessing from on high. 
4. The holidays: It reminds me what great things I have. Plus great music. And food. And decorations. And warmth, happiness, sleep. :)
5. All of my warm clothes. Otherwise, I would die tonight at the game. 

That's all for right now. 

Miracle for the day:

I went jogging..........shhhh......

SHOUT outs (you just make me want to shout!)

Chris! 26 days buddy!! 

Finals. I'm going to crush you. Get ready. 
Erika! Did you see his form?!?! BEAUTIFUL! 

Jaren Wood, I miss you right now. 

Michael Buble, please keep singing....forever

Lone Peak High School is World Class....why else would we win the State Championship? ;) 

Melissa Findeis comes home in 47 days. 


*Holiday blog is in the process. The day after Thanksgiving, it will be up and spreading good cheer. :)

Song of the Day: You and Me--Lifehouse



 




You Might Also Like

0 comments