And so it begins....

By 11/25/2011 , , ,

Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL. I love my family. They are a crazy bunch. But, they are fun and loving nonetheless. We all stuffed ourselves and enjoyed being with each other for the day.

But Thanksgiving is done now.

And now my favorite time of year has OFFICIALLY begun.

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I think I'm going to include one of these with each post now.

Man. I've been waiting for days to get my blog all Christmasized. Christmas music. Pictures. The works.

So take a look around. See what you like and don't. And enjoy a bit of holiday cheer.

December holds so much it almost kills me what I have to look forward to, and...what I have to avoid. Haha

1) Finals. Finals are going to be rough this semester. But. They have to be done. 2) Two birthdays in my family. That makes christmas even crazier. 3) My family's holiday open house. It's kind of a big deal back where I come from. My mom cooks like an IRON CHEF MASTER. 4) Candy making. Mmmmmm. Homemade chocolates, all sitting downstairs on the tables, waiting for me to come sneak some every time I go down there. 5) My house being decorated beautifully. :) 6) Grandkids party at my grandma's house. She's been doing it almost every year of my life. Where all the eligible grandkids (the ones not married basically) get to go and have a huge party with dinner, treats, games, lessons, and christmas movies and sleepover in the big haven. It's one of the highlights of my month. 7) Hot chocolate 8) Christmas movies!!!! AH. So many great films that we can only watch at this time of year (White Christmas being one of my favorites) 9) Christmas Eve party at my grandma's house. Best Night Ever. 10) Christmas break with NO HOMEWORK. 11) Holiday blogging. Get prepared to have some actually good posts during december.

So, get excited. It's going to be a fun filled month.

Song of the Day: Happy Elf---Harry Connick Jr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments