Just One of Those Things...
It's started.
School.
The one thing I've been looking forward to, but now am wishing that I didn't have homework. Eh.
But! I shall give the low down on the looks of Fall Semester 2011.
Classes
One) American Studies 303
- Professor wears bow ties. A different one every day.
- Extraordinarily funny man, usually. He tries a little hard sometimes. ;)
- Fascinating subject.
- American Studies majors are NOT INSIGNIFICANT! We had a whole lecture on it actually. Made me feel a lot better about myself.
- The room is small, in the basement of the JKB, and it's super stuffy and hot. Torture.

Two) Volleyball
- My teacher has sticks for legs.
- His name is Pete.
- My arms were abused yesterday. --------------------------------------------->
- I'm actually not too bad at volleyball.
Three) Economics 110
- Okay.....first off...I could not have picked a better class. Not because of the class...but because it's LOADED with good looking guys. Like...this isn't a joke. LOADED.
- On the downside, I'm surrounded by the "male smell". Which....really doesn't smell that good actually.
- There is a girl in my class who is allergic to any sort of perfume or strong scent, so none of us smelling decent can sit close to her. Doesn't really help bullet number two.
- I can't decide for sure if this class is going to kill me or not. I have yet to decide.
- Teacher is HILARIOUS.
- There is an Australian guy in my class.......mmmmmmmhhhmmm. yum.
- So far.......the class has taught me what the treble and bass clef is. And what a sharp and flat is. I'm glad to learn this since I never knew that in my 10 1/2 years of piano lessons.
- Best part. Taking it with my bestie Erika! Plus her cousin Shey! Party right?
- The teacher seems absolutely fantasmagorical!
- It primarily studies the Proclamation, both scholarly and spiritually. Super excited. :)
- Taking it with best friend Kenz, so obviously its great.
- Her brother-in-law is the teacher, and he's......awesome beyond belief.
- I've always loved the historical part of the church, and the different kind of doctrines that are in the Doctrine and Covenants, so I'm excited to be delving more deeply into it.
Well that's the classes for ya. We'll see how it goes.
My apartment is probably the cutest thing you've ever seen. But....I don't have pictures. So that means you'll have to come visit me. Yeah? Yep. Go for it. Because we have a TV, and a candy jar. And comfy couches, and soft carpet. What's not to like about that?
Ward?
Seems nice. But since most of them already knew each other.....it's kind of making us the odd men out, so we will see how it goes.
Kid History 6. Seen it? Go watch it again.
Monte Carlo with Janelle? Best decision ever. Then waiting till everyone left and danced in the theater till the end of the credits? Even BETTER decision.
Football. T minus 2 days 4 hours 7 mins 16..15.....13.....12....secs....
Calvin and Hobbes dose for the day:
I think that about wraps it up for now.
Song of the Day: Who Says--Selena Gomez

2 comments
is that girl in your econ class Emilie Elmont, perhaps? i went to high school with her, and that's how it was in like every single one of my classes because we had at least 2 classes a day together.
ReplyDeleteYeah I believe that is her name. But I can't remember for sure.
ReplyDelete