Story time
Alright kids, gather round. Grab a pillow to sit on around the colored rug. I'll pull up my medium sized stool. It's story time.
There was were two girls, Audge & Whit (names have been changed for security reasons). These girls were great friends. The greatest. And one day they had something change their entire lives.
They heard there was something happening. Something big. Something that was a once in a lifetime opportunity. So how could they pass it up? They couldn't. They had to look into it.
So they decided to take a little trip to the place that it all was happening.
The ticket office.
The girls walked in and right up to a ticket window. Exchanges were made. 10 minutes later, they walked out. And as soon as that door closed behind them and eruption came out.
"WE HAVE TICKETS ON THE SECOND ROW TO SEE JIMMER!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
This continued for the rest of the day. And WILL continue until Sept. 22 @ 7:00pm.
It will be a day to remember for the rest of their lives.
| Going here.... |
![]() |
| With her :) |
![]() |
| Using this. |
![]() |
| To see him <3 |
How can you possibly resist him ^? You can't. simple as that.
I will always be loyal to the Jimmer.
Song of the Day: Teach Me How to Jimmer



1 comments
ok weird! I thought I recognized that picture and then realized I took it at Dixie! haha I thought I was just going crazy
ReplyDelete