Summa Time
Well. It's that time again. Another summer is gone. And it's time to review the past and remember the great times.
1. My summer began at the end of April. That in itself is a great accomplishment.
2. I started working full-time. 40 hours a week. 5 days a week. That....was rough.
3. I went to girls camp!! And I was the cook! That was quite the adventure, but it was a great one. :)
4. Went on a trip with Becca Goff and Sarah Martin to St. George! Best thing ever. :)
5. Introduced my sisters to the Beatles. That could be considered a good thing or a bad thing. Because now.......they are complete addicts.
6. Made countless things with Kenzi: Magic Cookie Bars, Peanut Butter balls, Pizza Pretzel bites, gormet turkey sandwiches, Nutella Strawberry muffins, Fruit Pizza, Smoothies, Cupcakes (and decorated!!).
7. Carpooled with Whitney Robinson!! And that was probably one of the best things ever.
8. Went to the temple almost every week of the summer. :) So great.
9. Snoasis. :)
10. Star gazing. And actually knowing the constellations. Thank you Astronomy 127.
11. Crafts! Made a cute headband, and cute little monster bookmarks!
12. Tae Bo. Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap.
13. Bike with Tacy. :) :)
14. Late night swim with Janelle. :) Those are the best days ever.
15. Swimming in general.
16. Watched Sense and Sensibility for the first time. Oh the greatness. haha
17. PARK CITY SHOPPING!!!!!
18. Went to Wyoming............no comment.
19. Endless.....endless....farewells.
20. Swinging with best friends :)
21. Sarah Martin's green couch. :]
22. Trying to figure out Sarah M. TV. Failed. Good thing Sam is always there when we need him.
23. Had my own bathroom. I never realized how much I love that.
24. Introduced Erika to Remington Steele. :) Finished first season and movin onto the 2nd one. :)
25. Watching countless new OLD movies with Erika. :) Those are some of the best nights.
26. Cafe Rio.
27. Discovering Pita Pit. BEST PLACE EVER!!!!!!
28. Roxberry. :)
29. Movie night(s) with Kenz. One time we couldn't decide what to watch. So we watched our favorite parts of 4 different chick flicks. Romance nerds? Yes. Yes we are.
30. Stumbleupon. I wouldn't have made it without it.
31. Pinterest. Ditto.
32. Jimmer. Drafted. BAM.
33. My life. My childhood. Came to a close. July 15th. Emotions ran high. But it ended in a beautiful fashion. Harry, Ron, and Hermione will always be part of me.
34. HIKED THE Y!!!! Finally.
35. Went on backpacking trip. Died on a mountain. Was resurrected. Life went on.
36. Enjoyed my queen sized bed. I'll miss it.
37. Book club with best friends!!! It kind of died later on. But it was fun still!
Well I'll stop there. But I think it's safe to say that I had a pretty good summer. Despite working so much and feeling like I never did anything. I had a great time with my family and friends. But now I'm ready to hit the books and the college scene again and move on with life! What a concept!
Song of the Day: A Hard Day's Night----The Beatles
0 comments