[creative title]
There are four things on my mind...
-- Georiga
--J.K. Rowling quotes. She's just such a witty person. And extremely intelligent. All at ONCE. Fav quotes so far below:
"There are all kinds of courage. It takes a
great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to
stand up to our friends."
"Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world."
"Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity
to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention
and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory
capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans
whose experiences we have never shared."
"Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
First off, Gary Cooper is a new favorite (favorite as in favorite actor). Man. He knows how to be smooth and good looking all at the same time. But so far, my FAVORITE is him and Ingrid Bergman in For Whom the Bell Tolls. They do such a FANTASTIC job in it. It's kind of a lengthy movie, but considering it's an Ernest Hemingway story, it's not that surprising. I think Ingrid is beautiful in it, no matter the short hair and boy clothes. And Cooper couldn't be more manly and attractive in my opinion. And after watching the movie, I may or may not have searched a bunch Gary Cooper videos. Yes, yes that is how i spent my weekend okay....
William Powell and Myrna Loy........best....movie...couple...ever! Can you imagine filming 14 films together? That's how great and popular they were. No one does that now. Can you think of a Hollywood couple that has filmed more then one film together (series don't count)? They just don't. These two were just so good together. Witty, charming, romantic, hilarious, just SOOOO good. I can't get enough. If your interested, I suggest you watch The Thin Man (which is the first of a series for them) or Love Crazy. And I'll be completely honest....I don't usually go for men with mustaches, but William Powell wears it well. I never really liked Clark Gable's mustache (no matter HOW utterly charismatic he is). And I personally think that Myrna Loy is one of the most beautiful actresses of her time. She's so elegant. If I could choose what I looked like, I would probably go for her look. So classy.
I'm a little obsessed.....
-- I was asked a very interesting question last night. It goes as follows:
What events in your life have made you the person that you are today?
Let that sink in just a little........
It's an interesting question isn't it? It really makes you think. What things have you learned, done, experienced that have made you what you are and what you are becoming?
I sat there thinking about it. And a few things came into my mind. Now, don't worry, I'm not going to monologue my life to you on a blog post that not many people will read. But I'll tell you that it's really an.........eye opening experience for yourself. I hadn't realized how much my childhood and teenage years have changed and molded me. It's really pretty amazing.
It's a nice conversation for a car drive longer then 10 minutes. :)
plus also.....i'm glad my roommate is back....
Love you Bec!
Song of the Day: Mountain and The Sea--Ingrid Michaelson
0 comments