Water Glasses and Funky Hair
Step 1) Watch Video. :)
Step 3) Listen to Audrey's commentary.
Commentary:
Okay, FIRST. Aren't the water glasses the coolest thing ever?? I wonder if it could actually work. I mean, have someone downstairs banging on drums. Yeah. Does anyone have that many glasses to use for an experiment. Hmmm...wait. What if I did it at my new apartment? If we get to know the girls upstairs, we could place the glasses in there, and then in our apartment (which I know for a fact is on the bottom floor) we could make the noise necessary to create a disturbance to move the water..............................................Genius. Doing it. It's officially on my college bucket list for the year. SECOND. Did you happen to notice her hair?? Okay, girls we all know that would take a TON of hairspray/gel. And you would need a good amount of hair to do it. But other than that, it's cool in a funky sort of way. The handband is a nice touch too. It's just such a.....different look. THIRD. It's my professional opinion that she has one of the most talented and unique voices today. And the people who are criticizing her for being a bit over weight are complete IDIOTS and should in turn be shunned by society and driven out of town. Sound like a plan?? Good.
To brighten your already brightened day, here is a Calvin and Hobbes comic:
Song of the Day: Splish Splash---Bobby Darin

0 comments