You Won't Believe This

By 7/09/2011 , ,

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE. IT WILL RUIN THIS PARTICULAR POST STAY RIGHT HERE AT THE TOP UNTIL I TELL YOU TO SCROLL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.

You've been warned. Now, I want you to take a good look at this picture. Right here. ------------------------->







Isn't he a cute man with a hat and glasses??

He has a name. Go figure right?

Well guess who this IS?






I don't think you will get it right.


Really. I don't. But how about some help. You now have my permission to scroll DOWN. SLOWLY. Very, SLOWLY.






Keep Scrolling








Keep Scrolling








Does this make you feel like your reading one of those dumb forwards we got when email was the only online thing we did? Where they would ask you a bunch of questions and then have you scroll down for forever? Dumb.





Keep Scrolling








Okay, here ya go





That's right. It's Captain Barbbosa!!! Can you believe that? Go look at that first picture again, you can see it. But it's just ....just...SOO funny. I can't get over it. Glasses I tell you. And the hat. HA! Too much for me. It's too much.


Song of the Day: Pirates Theme Song-----Genius

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I actually did recognize him, ha ha! But only because I've seen the PG-13 version of King's Speech. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Oh the "magic" of makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete