A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Okay.
So, for those who know me REALLY well, they know that I don't dream much. Or.....at least I never remember my dreams. So when I actually remember one, it's pretty awesome. Especially because usually they are really weird, and random. Anywho....
So, my dream.
This is what I remember.
I was at some big event. I think it was a sports game, (which doesn't really make sense with the rest of this, but that's what I'm feeling) but I don't remember for sure. And I was kind managing the background stuff, getting people ready to go and such (see? how does that work with a sports game?). Anyways, the part I remember the most is I'm back in some hallway getting some choirs ready to perform. There was MY chamber choir from my senior year there, but there was also the chamber choir from my junior year in high school (I'll be honest, I felt like it was my choir too :)). And that was the one I was looking through the glass wall panes at. As I'm looking in, I realize that it's them, but I also see someone else sitting among them. He's not singing, but he's sitting there like he's a part of the group. And he looked up at me and I almost fell. Because guess who it was? Yep, Jimmer. I'm dead serious. It was him. Anyways, then I remember I had opened up the door and said "Okay guys, it's time to go." So they all come towards me and for some reason are giving me high fives, and suddenly Jimmer is standing there. And he smiled and gave me a high five. And as much as I wouldn't like to admit it, I just stood there gaping. Honestly. I was in shock. Jimmer had given ME a high five. But the awkward thing is that I remember I left my hand on his awkwardly for like 10 seconds longer than I should have, so I was embarrassed even more. Hahaha......yeah, not really what I imagined for my first personal meeting of the Jimmer. Anyways, I remember afterwards they all left and then I went and told my friend about it and then I woke up.
Weird right?
Cool, but.....weird. And a little out there. But it was a dream nonetheless. And it was cool enough for me to blog about it.
May all of YOUR dreams come true.
Song of the Day: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
1 comments
Love this.
ReplyDelete