three little words

By 4/27/2011

you've. got. mail. 

who knew such beautiful words could be so romantic? 
I love this movie. it's simple. you can't get much better than this. 
is it because it has dial-up internet? or because the dog is named brinkley? 
or because joe fox is just a little too charming at times? or that i've always 
lusted after meg ryan's haircut? or that the final 15 minutes of the movie is just too 
sweet that I can't handle it?

yes.



Song of the Day: Lovesick---Sweet Talk Radio 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this movie soo much! Bah! This is my sick movie: whenever I've got the flu, or a cold, it's my go to movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great right?? i just....sigh..love..it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Is it too much to ask for a cute romance like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, I think it is....but I still have hope. One day. ONE DAY.

    ReplyDelete