sporatic thoughts.

By 5/02/2011

1. In case you're wondering.....it's great not having homework.

2. Regina Spector is my new music obsession. 

3. I kinda miss college......

4. Working 8 hours a day is a LOT harder then some people make it look. Seriously. 

5. I'm thinking about starting a new blog dedicated to my obsession with old movies/music/people. Any comments?

6. "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who love Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My wife LOVES him." ----->Name the movie. 

7. Sidewalk paint has been discovered. And it is the greatest thing since sidewalk chalk. SERIOUSLY. You can paint. On the sidewalk. WITHOUT, you're mother getting mad at you. How great is that? Well to me and my siblings (ranging down to 4 yrs. old), it's the greatest thing ever. My friends better be prepared to try it with me

8. I'm getting that Harry Potter fever again. 

9. This is probably the lamest post I've ever done. I apologize.

10. I'll make up for it later this week.

11. Please note the new poll at the side. :) 

Song of the Day: Dancing Anthem of the 80's------Regina Spector

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. #6- What about Bob?
    Am I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS! You got it. :) I love that movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, you have a job! Lucky. I thoroughly approve of all other thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my campus job! I've been blessed i know! I really am seriously thinking about the blog thing...we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete