i am a new Person
Short recap. Conference.
Conference was the most wonderful thing. Nothing brings me as much peace and joy as Conference does. I felt like it rejuvenated me, and I'm ready to tackle the things that I need to work on. I have a renewed knowledge of God's love for me. I know that He is there. And he ALWAYS listens to me. He is my ultimate best friend. I love Him so much. I hope that I can work on being a better person, and serve others as He would. I know this gospel is true. There is NO doubt in my mind. And there never will be.
End Recap.
NEW FOUND OBSESSION
The Beatles.
Okay. I never thought I would fall into it. But I have. I. Audrey Ogden. Am in love with The Beatles. Simple as that. Who knew that a bunch of young british boys from the 60's could steel my heart? You wouldn't think it would be that easy, but it was.
Yes, I would have been one of those fanatically screaming girls in the audience. I would have had their posters on my wall. Owned ALL the albums. Know their life stories. All that stuff you're supposed to know when you're obsessed with something. That would have. been. me.
And who can have the name RINGO and not be cool? RINGO. Like BINGO, but without the B, and with the added measure of awesomeness. And....don't shoot me...but Paul McCartney was not bad looking back in the day......i'm just throwin that out there......Wow. So great.
I mean.....just LOOk at them.....i don't know (or really care) what you guys think.....but I now understand why The Beatles made world history.
![]() |
| LOVE. *I don't know who the random extra guy is.... |
![]() |
| It's not even raining, but they still look cool..... |
![]() |
| Sigh.... |
Moral: Long live the Beatles.
Song of the Day: Let it Be----The Beatles




3 comments
I'm so glad you love The Beatles! I LOVE THEM! I'm one of those girls who knows all of their life stories, all their songs, owns all of their albums... yeah, I'm kind of a freak. You need to check out their movies next! My favorites are "Help" and "A Hard Day's Night"! It's got music videos, drama, and tons of quotable lines from my favorite boys! And that picture with 5 people is from their early days. Notice that Ringo isn't in that picture because Pete Best was their first drummer, and Stuart Sutcliffe, their original bass player was also in the band before he died. Also, if you buy their albums, I'd highly recommend their refinished albums! They're much clearer and still have a hint of that delicious vinyl flavor in it. :)
ReplyDeleteDUH.
ReplyDeleteRachel is right about Pete and Stuart^. Also, Ringo's real name is Richard Starkey. I'd have to say that Rubber Soul is my personal favorite album, but everyone's taste is different.
Audrey. I can only lament that it's taken you this long to catch Beatlemania!
I know right??? But I've now caught it. And that's what matters. :)
ReplyDelete