By 3/28/2011

This is dedicated to RachaelvisualFeast. Apparently she really enjoys this blog. I don't know why. Haha. But my life is meant to please her, so, I am attempting to please..her. :)

First Part:

Okay. I want you to look at your Calendar. Today is March 28, 2011. Then look to April 21, 2011. There is precisely 18 days between then and now.

18 DAYS! 18 days until we're finished. 18 to pack and leave. 18 days to not fail school. 18 days to not starve to death. 18 days until we have returned to the safe place/crazy house/loud little children/no homework zone/work all day of our homes.

You might want to re-read that again. Just soak in what that means.

Second Part:

 when Jimmer yells,  my stomach gets SERIOUS butterflies.
I just want to say how much I'm going to miss basketball this year. When it's been your life since November, it's weird to think that it's over. I wasn't even one of the players, yet I feel like something is gone from my heart.

I will never forget Jimmer, or Jackson, or any of them for that matter. Thanks for being such great men. You are players that someone can actually look up to, and that's very rare these days. It's been a great thing to open up my college career. Thanks guys. :)

Third Part:

I would just like to say, that even though I have lived in Utah my entire life, I will NEVER, EVER, never, EVER. . . . .get used to the stupid weather. It's not going to happen. One second I'm singing "Walkin on Sunshine" through campus, the next, I'm singing "Singing in the Rain(Snow, sleet, hail, whatever you can think of)" . My vocal chords can only handle so much change in song. So the weather better start making up it's mind. Thank you.

Fourth Part: 

I've decided basketball this year has been more over-rated then before (meaning, how in the world did all of these teams make it to the Final Four?! I will never understand.).Aside from Jimmer. Duh.

Fifth Part:

This has nothing to do with my post, but it almost made my cry.
Audrey has been eating significantly healthier for many weeks now. Exercising. All that jazz. As a result, she has lost weight. Amazing, she knows. But listen to what she ate this weekend, with not real guilt whatsoever.
Macaroni and cheese
Pasta Salad
One Cascade Ice (SO good)
Frozen Yogurt (At 10:30 at night mind you)
Apples and Peanut Butter (healthier yes, :))
More pasta salad
Zupas Nuts About Berries Salad (Heaven)
Zupas Grilled Cheese sandwich (also Heaven)
Banana Cream Pie Shake
Battered french fries (both of these were also at 10:30 at night)
two helpings of chicken gravy and rice
baked asparagus (quite nice)
Lemon cake with lemon pudding
two pieces of banana bread
boiled raisin cake (it tastes a lot more delicious then it sounds...trust me)
and a homemade sugar cookie from grandma's

That all took place within three days. And Audrey felt great about it. Now she just have to starve this week to make up for it. Actually, no, she won't starve. but...you know what she means.

Sixth Part:

CONFERENCE. GENERAL. CONFERENCE. THIS WEEKEND. SO EXCITED. CAN'T WAIT. AHHHHH.

If any of you would like to accompany me to conference on saturday morning, please, inform me soon. It will be early seeming how we will be in the standby line. But in all my years of waiting in standby, I have always made it in. It's so worth it. The spirit there is incredible. Plus, I won't binge on the millions of treats my mom has sitting on the table and counter. :) Haha, I have to withhold myself. Anywhoo...let me know mm k?


Seventh Part: 


Did you now the ring in your metal.......rather... the metal in your ring came from a supernova? Yeah. I learned that in Astronomy. You may now be jealous of my science knowledge.
 It would like kind of like these---------------------------------->

Eighth Part: 

Rachael, I hope this has somewhat satisfied your needs. I will come up with a creative thing to blog on soon. Hopefully....tomorrow. So your boredom will be quenched. Not to worry. Wow. I miss you already.

This is for you------------> <3

Song of the Day: Anything that is Adele. Love Adele.

You Might Also Like

0 comments