Sweet....sooooooo SWEET

By 3/21/2011

I can't take it anymore. 

I was planning on waiting till the end of the season to post my little heart out about my BYU Cougars.............but I just can't wait that long. I have to do a little bragging to ease my heart until the BIG post can come.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO THE SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!! AND I'M ALIVE WHILE IT'S HAPPENING!!!! 

This is too much for me.

Saturday was legitimately one of the best games I have seen us play all season. Gonzaga had NO idea what they had coming. Because, it was more then just Jimmer that cremated them.

1) Welcome Back Jackson Emery. We have missed you. Please continue what you did Saturday. PLEASE.
2) Okay...whoever told James Anderson he needed to start playing like a man OBVIOUSLY did it in the right way. Holy crow. For the limited amount of minutes he gave, they were some DANG good minutes.
3) Stephen Rodgers. What a man. Thin. Yes. But what a MAN.
4) Kyle Collinsworth, do people know that you're only a freshman? Because not many freshman DOMINATE the rebounds like you have been the last 6 games. I will be eternally grateful to you.
5) Charles. You are SO BLACK! And that means you are SO AWESOME! My personal favorite was when you ran over their 10 foot black guy. Way to BE. Just keep doing it!
6) Jimmer. Oh Jimmer. OH MY JIMMER. You could not have been more on fire. Yes, it's true they wouldn't let you in the paint very often. But that's what you can expect from a 7 ft team. But you dang THREW THEM TO THE GROUND from behind the arc. HOLY COW. You just kept swishing them. And kept swishing them. And kept SWISHING THEM. Not to mention assisting your teammates. I will forever remember you. There will be tears when we have to say goodbye. I'm serious. Let's just say......whatever NBA team you go to.....they will be my new favorite team (seeming how I don't really have a favorite NBA team....yet).

I had a dream (but it wasn't really a dream, because I still partially awake, so I was mostly just concocting it in my head) last night that we went to the Championship. And that it was a close game. We were tied at the final seconds. Jimmer made a three. We won. And I could just see Jimmer running around to his teammates. Jackson got to him first, immediately followed by the rest of the team, including Dave Rose. The crowd is going crazy. I'm running through my house, yelling my head off, with tears of joy running down my cheek. It was unbelievable.

Yeah, I know it probably won't happen. But the dream was enough that it made my heart start pumping (faster than normal...because....well... it was already pumping) and my body cease up in convulsions in bed. Thus preventing any sleep. It was a good moment.

Sooo...

My Dear Cougars, 

Well done. :)



After beating SDSU for the SECOND time.

Song of the Day: Magic---B.o.B. Feat Rivers Cuomo

You Might Also Like

0 comments