So Good.
I would like to describe the following things, topics, ideas, events, WHATEVER. For lack of a better topic to write about....just read.
New Layout: Well it's about TIME. It took every once of the few brain cells I have left to design the new one. Hope it works for y'all. Because I like it. So it's not changin.
Jazz: The best thing that has happened to me this semester. I have always enjoyed Jazz music, but I had no idea there was this jazz MONSTER inside of me, just waiting it's time to attack. Ellington, Armstrong, Shaw, Goodman. They are now my music idols. Mmmmmmhhhmmm. So good.
Weather: Sometimes, I REALLY hate Utah. Really. It's sad to say that this past week when it has reached 25, we all considered it warm. I didn't wear my gloves! I even unzipped my coat!! Miracle. Yes.
Science Nerd: I never thought I would say this. In my ENTIRE life. But I'm becoming a science nerd. Me. Audrey Suzzanne Ogden is becoming a science nerd. I have found myself looking up the latest space discoveries, or actually being interested in the different energy sources of Utah. It's the strangest thing. But I like it. And let's just say you will all want to go star gazing with Audrey when summer comes around. :)
Tests: While you all START your midterms, Audrey has been taking tests for the past 3 weeks. And will continue taking tests for the coming three. In a word, actually several words, Audrey feels animosity, disgust, resentment, hate, towards these tests.
BYU Basketball: Aside from the tests, BYU basketball has take over my life. TAKEN over. I live for it. I breathe for it. I sleep for it. I eat for it. I even gave a life for it. Nothing gives me as much adrenaline as seeing Jimmer and the Cougars run onto the floor. NOTHING. I cannot describe to you the feeling I get. And I'm being DEAD serious about this. If you don't believe me, just watch me at a game, or at my apartment screaming at the radio. It's all true.
Housing: It's like a a million paper cuts on your fingers. Or hitting your funny bone. It's painful, and will continue to be painful until you do something about it.
Valentines Day: Ehhhh....I enjoy coloring my valentines. And I will enjoy a gourmet dinner with my family. :) While the rest of campus is busy with puppy love and giving chocolates and flowers to each other. Meh. Who needs that.
Friends: What would I do without them? I would be a bored, quiet, un-socializing girl who sat in her room and did homework and ate way too much food. That would be tragic.
Netflix: Thank you Netflix for bringing me Psych and Monk and Drop Dead Diva right to my tiny little apartment in Provo, Utah.
Hair: Must. Not. Cut. Hair. MUST. NOT. Don't. Touch. The. Phone. Audrey.
Please have a wonderful, 27 degree weather, day. :)
Song of the Day: The Day the Earth Stood Still---Lee DeWyze
1 comments
I love your Cougar Basketball obsession, I feel you all the way!!! Air force game tonight! WOOT WOOT! Btw here's a hilarious link to this girl's facebook who complained about the jimmer obsession to the daily universe. I have a feeling you will enjoy it :) http://dreamcatchermedia.com/jimmered
ReplyDelete