Friends Tribute :)

By 2/10/2011

I have been feeling very grateful for friends today. So, that is my post for the day. 

First and foremost, I must say something. I could not fit EVERY single friend on this blog post. And I do not have enough room to say EVERYTHING i think about you all. This is merely a way to say thank you. :) or to laugh. or something. Some of you might not even care. Or ever read this. But, oh well. haha

Kenzi: Well Kenz, I've known you since a wee age. OHHHHH the memories. What would I have done without you through all these years? Yep, we had pretty different lives in high school. But that didn't change our friendship much. In some ways, I think it brought us closer. Coloring nights. Our blessed movie nights. Treat making. Talks. Yearbook looking. Facebook stalking. Photoshoots of ourselves. haha. AP Art. Boys. Little 6th grade football games. (OH MY, do you remember that?) ranting to each other about everything. Yeah. You're the best. I love you so much. And I KNOW we will be life long friends.

Sarah Martin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I just love you. My dear dear friend. You have been there for me through thick and thin!! From temple visits, boy drama, chamber drama, green couch late nights, running around to parties, STAR gazing, laughing our heads off about nothing, coloring, driving around in lehi looking for an non-existent car place. AWKWARD dances. Even now in college, though we be physically apart, our friendship is STRONG. I love you! And I look up to you so much. :)

Erika Bunker: Dear Bestie. It all started with a handprint. A song. One simple song. Choir Tour. Our first hit single together. DEANNA DURBIN!!! Oh the world of old movies. I'm so glad to have been with you through that adventure. Oh Deanna. Our idol. I love our late night chats about life, boys, stupid boys, or quoting movie lines back and forth, cheering for our Cougars, eating lunch together, glitter toes, psych parties! Cafe Rio!! I just love you. I'm just throwin that out there. Let's be honest,aside from all of this, I appreciate your trust in me and vice versa. You are someone I know I can always turn to. And I love you so much! There are many adventures to come my dear. :)

Becca G.: You are one of the greatest friends I have ever had. Oh, the choir memories I have with you. I miss that. Our late night girls parties. Study parties together. Smart Cookies. :) Ice Cream. I remember once, I told you i was having a rotten day, and ten minutes later you brought me ben and jerry's ice cream. Or when you and Cole brought me flowers and cookies the night of prom. I will never forget the kindness you have showed me. I look up to daily, and I can't WAIT until next year when we are rooming together! I'm sooo excited. I love you Becca!

Katie Mickeslon: You beautiful-hilarious-facebook-chattin-crazy-fun-loving-hermit-crab-friend of mine!! Oh my. I miss you right now as i type this. What crazy times we have had. Our study party with Siera and Robbie. Greatest thing ever. Our girls nights. Going to dollar movies. Crying in dollar movies. Playing at parks. Being crazy in college. Remember those times we visited you during the summer? Yeah. Good times. Katie, I think you are one of the most down-to-earth people I know. You have a smile that literally lights up my heart. I love talking with you, about anything.  I love that you love Harry Potter. So much. Thanks for good memories. And they shall continue. Much love. :)

Pricilla: You mexican. As much as I mock you, and enjoy it, I love your guts. You have heightened my college experience to levels I didn't think possible. HAhaha, seriously. Since you already got a post to yourself, this won't be long. But I love you. Honestly.

Rachael: You dear, are the gem in my gemstone. Let's be honest, I think you're great. Especially when you are flipping whipped cream everywhere. Or running around the apartment. Or laughing at my racists jokes. HAhaha...I love you. From here to infinity.

Jaren: Oh Jaren. We have also been through the thick and thin of things. I remember back when we would dream about chamber together, and how we planned to be president and VP. While doing humanitarian stuff. Haha. Chamber was good. Even with all the hard stuff, we did good. You're so great. And now our college memories are the best. EVER. Football game days. Running to the stadium 2 minutes before it started. Running in the rain! Driving to Best in Music and playing the piano. WRITING A FREAKIN CONCERTO!!! Jaren. Nothing tops that with ANYONE else.  Cafe Rio runs. Frequently. Psych nights. Office included. BYU BASKETBALL. Late night facebook talks about life. Girl drama. Boy drama. Thanks for being such a good example to me Jaren. I'm going to miss you a TON next year. Best friends, that's what we are. :)

Mister Trevis Thomas: Oh you beautiful man you. I feel like we have been best friends for the longest time. When in reality, it hasn't even been a YEAR. Crazy huh? Trevis, you have saved me multiple times, and you will never understand how. I think you are such an incredible individual. Dead serious. I love our deep conversations about life. About ANYTHING. I feel honored that you trust me enough to talk to me like that. You are continually thinking of others before yourself. You treat others with respect. And you know how to treat a girl. ;) You brighten my life. You are going to do well in life, and I hope our friendship will continue for a long time. I love you, so much. Even more then any Cafe Rio dish, in the world. :) Best friends. :)

Cole Jolley: You have seen me through some rough times, some great times, sad times, funny times. EVERY time. Haha. Thanks for being one of my good friends. Even when your friends thought it was weird. ;) I know that was hard sometimes. I loved our Chamber times together. ASL times. Cafe Rio chats together. Even through college, I always look forward to our visits. Tonight for example. I needed that. :) I know I can talk to you about anything. You're a great person, and will make an amazing missionary and father someday. I love you!


Thanks to ALL my wonderful friends!! I couldn't survive without you. You have truly blessed my life.


Song of the Day: You've Got a Friend in Me---Randy Newman

You Might Also Like

0 comments