audge's status is the following.

By 2/03/2011

Facebook Status: And that's why I have best friends. :)

Life Status: It's good. the last two weeks have been stressful. But bearable. nonetheless. from giving one of my lives for a wristband to a basketball game--losing my feet to ultimate frostbite--pulling a muscle in my foot, as well as straining various stomach and ab muscles because of screaming and cheering for literally two hours straight--to taking three tests within that same week--annnnndddd umm..teaching sunday school by myself, life has been crazy. To say the least. Yet, I keep on living it. :]

Mental Status: If you can imagine the part in Toy Story 3 when all the little kids coming running into the caterpillar room and start man-handling the toys to death and THEN imagining the old man that plays chess with himself from that first Pixar short film, you will have a pretty good idea of what my mind goes through during any given  day. Frightful to romantically idealized. It's great. Mostly.

Physical Status: Eh. Could be better.

Blog Status: Audrey's been super lame at posting. This will be fixed soon. A new layout is on it's way as well. Once I think of what to do for it. ;)

Boy Status: Whaaaaa?? --Shawn Spencer

Psych Status: Psych night Saturday. Planned. Happening. Yes.

Monk Status: Audrey has become obsessed with Monk. Legitimately. And continues to watch it. She's watched it so much that she has found herself straightening her pencils and organizing her food. And washing. ALWAYS washing.

Music Status: Lee DeWyze is the greatest thing that has happened to me. It can happen to you too, if you believe.

Social Status:...........Well...I'm trying. I DO talk to people. :)


Coloring Status: It's what I do.

Temperature Status: Well, I freeze. Everyday. But that's no big deal anymore.

Hair Status: It's currently clean, and getting longer everyday. And I want to cut it. But I will not! I will prevail! It will grow! Let's just say it's longer right now then it has been in a long time. And it's only just barely to my shoulders. Sad, I know.

Post Status: I'm done here. Enjoy the day. I mean night. Whatever time it is for you.

Love, Audrey


Song of the Day: Stay Here---Lee DeWyze

You Might Also Like

0 comments