The Mexican

By 1/20/2011

Do you know the definition of a real-life-legitimate-full blown-pure blooded-line crossing Mexican?

Well I will give you my first hand account of one of these creatures.

This particular mexican likes to add spice to everything. Particularly food. And I mean EVERYTHING. She likes to call it Trechas. Whatever that is. Another odd knack she has is watching endless Youtube videos of gangsta dancing people. Jerkin' it up. (What's jerkin'? I dunno. Go look up a video). She has a tendency to enjoy awkward moments. And not only enjoy them, but to create them by using such phrases as "I put it in my pants" or winking at you as you walk out the door. Awkward is her middle name. It is the main word in her vocabulary. Nough said.
A mexican, like herself, likes to be demanding at times. Wanting things immediately. For example, for the past 3 days she has incessantly said "Audrey, WRITE MY BLOG POST!" "AUDREY!! WHERE IS MY FREAKING BLOG POST?!" Do not worry. I have withstood the harassment.
On a happier note, she cooks good food. Like tinga (TEE-NN-Ga). And cevicha (Sa-Veeee-ch-a). And she's really good at buying pizza. :) So, a word to the wise, let a mexican cook for you.
If you're looking for something weird to wear on your feet, just ask this mexican. They somehow always know how to find those obscure, random, things.....In this case, it's shoes that have toes. Legitimately have toes. And they are gray. And kinda look like socks, but they're shoes. Yeah, if that doesn't make sense.....come meet the mexican. It's weird. It's like you're walking around in feet.
The funniest thing about this mexican is that her name is Pricilla. Did you catch that? P.R.I.C.I.L.L.A. Total white woman name right? Well, she's not white. She's mexican. And her name is Pricilla. She also goes by Pila. (PEE-La). Or Piloff (PEE-Loff). You can chose what floats your boat.
She also has an attractive boyfriend. Mind you, I haven't met him. Sooo....I just going on a whim here. But that's what she says. He's....well..I don't even know. I know he plays soccer. And he's younger than her. I don't know what this has to do with being mexican....but. yeaahhhhhh........moving on. 

Pricilla Sayings or Aphorisms:
*Opens Scriptures* "And it came to pass that Pricilla was sexy once again, but sexy had never left her."
"I took my life to california with me, HOPING I wouldn't have to come back..."
"We just went on kissing rampage."
"Eating grapes is like eating watermelons, but smaller."
"You're stupid, thats why it doesn't hurt."
"What if you could smoke chapstick?"
"I cooked it in my mouth."
"I put it in my pants."
"I'm excited....date. :) "
Well there you have it folks. A mexican. And contrary to any belief, mexicans are cool. This mexican is my favorite. She is a wonderful person. Fun to be around. Easy to joke with. And has a strong spirit about her. She knows what she wants to do with her life. Thank you for being mexican, dear Pricilla. :)
This is what happens when a mexican crosses the border.




Song of the Day: The World is the Best----Harvard Sailing Team

You Might Also Like

0 comments