the SECOND first day of school

By 1/04/2011

Well. It has begun. Skool.

Wait.....I mean Scool.

Try again. SCHOOL.

Classes are all a success so far. I even went jogging today in the middle of the day. With Kenz. It was rockin.

So I get home. Dead tired. I eat something. Then who shows up at my door? Katie Mickelson and Sarah Martin. Yes. They are still here. In highland. But. in provo.

And can you guess what they did? Welllll. We started coloring you see, and I MENTIONED, only MENTIONED that I was fairly good at naming all the crayon colors in a Crayola Box. So obviously the whole rest of the night they can't stop making fun of that fact. Did I mention the WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT? Yeah. Wo. We went to Wendy's. Almost died 5 times, due to Katie's driving. And then visited Becca. Goff. Love her. Then I showered. Woot.

And if you are in the mood for some color, I suggest you visit this blog. :)

coloringthroughlife.blogspot.com

Song of the Day: Fireflies---Owl City

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aw.... I feel special! Haha... thanks love! :) Jogging=very good. And P.S. I like the fact that you can name all the colors of the crayons/remember what color it is from hearing the name!! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete