Room of Requirement? What? Nineteen? What? Noo........

By 1/06/2011

have you ever experienced trying to find something? Something that you have never seen before? Well, Audrey experienced that in a most extreme way today. She was trying to find the room in which her piano lessons will be taking place each week. And she is here to tell you that C-397 does not exist in the HFAC. Does. Not. Never has. Never will. Unless....to my belief......it is hidden in the Room of Requirement. Because, ladies and gentlemen, that's how hidden it is. And I even went to the 7th floor. Did the whole walking three times past it. Nothin. Absolutely nothing. So...did Audrey go to her lesson today? No.....no she did not. That would have required a room. 


Second on the agenda, well folks.....I've made it 19 years in this world. How? I don't know. But I have. And I'm fairly happy with my life. I have a great family. Wonderful friends. I go to my dream school, BYU. Jimmer scored 39 points tonight. Jackson had 22 (I think?). I have a job. Life is Wonderful. Let's hope the future holds just as much happiness. :) :) HERE I COME HUBBY!! 

Song of the Day: Song for Audrey :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ba ha ha! Samantha's siblings use the phrase, "Where the HFAC am I?" It seems appropriate.

    ReplyDelete