Ya done me good 2010....
What a year. 2010. It treated me well in many aspects. Not many years have been as eventful. 2010 gave me the following experiences and memories:
1. It turned me 18 years of age. What an age that has been.
2. It gave me the opportunity to work with Mack Wilberg (the Mormon Tabernacle Choir director)
3. I went to New York City and had the time of my life.
4. I sang in Carnegie Hall. One of the most renowned music halls in the world.
5. I passed my AP tests. Haha..that's more of a blessing than you can understand.
6. I went to Club 33. For those of you who understand that, you know what I'm saying. ;) Literally. haha
7. Toy Story 3 came out. It not only was a wonderful movie, but it was closure for myself on college as well as Andy's--the boy my generation grew up with.
8. I met David Archuleta. My idol.
9. I graduated high school. Wow. That feels like centuries ago already, but it happened. And high school is something I will never forget. Great memories.
10. I was accepted into BYU. Glory. Simple as that.
11. I had one of the funnest summer's of my life.
12. Inception came into my life. (Don't laugh, it's not nice.)
13. I started and finished and SURVIVED my first semester of college. And did a pretty decent job of it.
14. I landed my first REAL job. And it's great. Couldn't ask for anything better at this point.
15. I wrote, with Jaren Wood, my first piece of music. A full-blown concerto. So good. :)
16. I discovered Psych. Thanks to my best friend Erika Bunker. Thank you. My life is 20x better.
17. I started blogging!! And it has been a great success so far.
18. I became a student in the BYU student section at both Football, Volleyball, Soccer, and Basketball games for Brigham Young University. My childhood goal has been made complete.
19. I gained a greater love of the gospel. Truly an amazing experience.
20. I found my true love. You can decide what that means. ;)
This list could go on and on. But those are some of the things that have happened to me this year. It's been a great year for me. I accomplished a lot. I grew up a lot. I experienced a lot. And I hope that continues throughout 2011. I have a wonderful family, great friends, and just a darn good life. I hope what lies in store for me will be both fulfilling and substantial for my well-being.
Song of the Year: I've Got a Feelin'
0 comments