Drought of Writing
First and foremost. I would like to apologize to myself for not writing more recently. It is a good outlet, BUT, my Christmas Break Laziness just took over. But the drought has ended. Never fear.
Second, as you may notice, the layout is different. I was kind of in a Norman-Rockwell-art-1950's-awesomeness mood. So this is what has come of it. Please enjoy the music, and do not resist the urge to dance in your chair. :)
Third. I survived college. Or more so, I survived my first SEMESTER of college. Finals were, in a word...ROUGH. But I cleaned them up pretty well, as well as the many semester papers I wrote at last minute. I would give myself an A for college so far. :)
Christmas Break has been a most wonderful time. From sleeping in for hours, to seeing good friends from far away, to playing with my siblings, eating way too much food, building forts, taking thousands of pictures, watching endless movies, staying up way too late, attending 3 farewells with 2 more pending, laughing, crying, hugging, facebook stalking---it has been a joy. And there is much more to come. Much more. Posts will soon come.
I am currently 18. But. That will all change in a mere 8 days. Yes, it's true. Audrey will be turning 19. Only one more year of fun. What will I do? Who knows. Whatever.
Here are some photos, to make this blog more exciting. It's called Audrey, Mia, and Andrew has some free time before church one day.
that's it for now. I still have 5 more hours of work. Woop. Eeee.
Song of the Day: Beyond the Sea---Bobby Darin



0 comments