House Made of Ginger

By 12/15/2010

Topic: What candy would you have surrounding your house if you lived in a gingerbread house?


Well let me draw this out for you...


My windows would have rasberry flavored candy cane sticks surrounding them.


The little walk-way that would surround my house would be lined with tropical flavored skittles, perfectly alternating colors. 


Throughout the yard, there would be the little chocolate mushroom candies you find in Japan. *I promise they exist, they're delicious.*


My door would be made of a cinnamon coated graham cracker.


My roof would be covered with peanut butter cups.


And there would obviously be a pond, filled with Swedish Fish. Because I love those.


I would also have Starburst as bricks surrounding the house.


Well, that's all I can think of, but if anything, my house would be color and delicious. :)

Song of the Day: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas--Bing Crosby

You Might Also Like

0 comments